Name: Xuefeng LIU （劉雪峰/刘雪峰）
Afflication: Associate Professor, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University
Address: 8050 Ikarashi 2-no-cho, Nishi-ku, Niigata City, Niigata 950-2181 Japan
Online projects and services
- Online lab for verified computation GO
- Cloud Education System (CES) クラウド教育システム GO
- SmartChair Conference system GO
- The RIMS workshop Numerical methods for spectral problems: theory and applications will be held on Sep 2-4, 2019, at RIMS, Kyoto University. LINK
- The preprint "Explicit eigenvalue bounds of differential operators defined by symmetric positive semi-definite bilinear forms" is submitted to arXiv. Link at arxiv.org, 2019/04/24.
- The preprint "Rigorous and fully computable a posteriori error bounds for eigenfunctions" is submitted to arXiv. Link at arxiv.org, 2019/04/16.
- The paper "Guaranteed Eigenvalue Bounds for the Steklov Eigenvalue Problem" is accepted by and to appear in SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis (SINUM). Link at arxiv.org. 2019/04/12.
- The paper "Optimal estimation for the Fujino–Morley interpolation error constants" is accepted by Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics. Link at arxiv.org. Published version: Go. 2019/04/06.
- The paper "Explicit Finite Element Error Estimates for Nonhomogeneous Neumann problems" is accepted by Applications of Mathematics. Link at arxiv.org. Published version: Go. 2018/06/05.
- The paper "Explicit Estimation of Error Constants Appearing in Non-conforming Linear Triangular Finite Element" is uploaded to arxiv.org. Published version: Go. 2018/05/27.
- The paper "Explicit lower bounds for Stokes eigenvalue problems by using nonconforming finite elements" is published in
Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (link pdf), 2017/03/01.
- The paper " Explicit Bound for Quadratic Lagrange Interpolation Constant on Triangular Finite Elements" is published in Applied Mathematics and Computation (link), 2017/10/14.
- The paper "A framework of verified eigenvalue bounds for self-adjoint differential operators" is
published in Applied Mathematics and Computation (link, PDF), 2015/04/05.
- Associate Professor at Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University, Oct. 1st, 2014.
- The paper "Remark on computable a priori error estimation for higher degree finite element solution of elliptic problem" is accepted by NOLTA IEICE., Oct, 2013.
The paper "Guaranteed high-precision estimation for P0 interpolation constants on triangular finite elements" has just been published and is available by
SpringerLink. Sep 24, 2013
- The paper "Verified eigenvalue evaluation for Laplacian over polygonal domain of arbitrary shape" is accepted by SIAM on Numerical Analysis, April 9th, 2013
- Update the page for "Linear Algebra 2013" 2013/04/10.
- Update the page for "Linear Algebra 2012" 2012/04/08.
- Add page for course "Linear Algebra" 2011/05/08.
- Homepage opened. 2011/03/10.
First created on 2011/03/10.