Name: Xuefeng LIU （劉雪峰/刘雪峰）
Afflication: Associate Professor, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University
Address: 8050 Ikarashi 2-no-cho, Nishi-ku, Niigata City, Niigata 950-2181 Japan
Research group at Niigata University （研究グループ）
- Optimization and Numerical Analysis Research Group 最適化・数値解析グループ GO
- Cloud Education System (CES) クラウド教育システム GO
- Numerical Analysis (数値解析)
- Digital expression (デジタル表現論)
- Digital expression excercise(デジタル表現実習)
- Introduction to Computer (計算機概論)
- Advanced Course on Mathematics Sciences:finite element methods (数理システム特論：有限要素法)
- The paper " Explicit Bound for Quadratic Lagrange Interpolation Constant on Triangular Finite Elements" is published in Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2017/10/14. (link)
- The paper "A framework of verified eigenvalue bounds for self-adjoint differential operators" is
published in Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2015/04/05. (link, PDF)
- Associate Professor at Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University, Oct. 1st, 2014.
- The paper "Remark on computable a priori error estimation for higher degree finite element solution of elliptic problem" is accepted by NOLTA IEICE., Oct, 2013.
The paper "Guaranteed high-precision estimation for P0 interpolation constants on triangular finite elements" has just been published and is available by
SpringerLink. Sep 24, 2013
- The paper "Verified eigenvalue evaluation for Laplacian over polygonal domain of arbitrary shape" is accepted by SIAM on Numerical Analysis, April 9th, 2013
- Update the page for "Linear Algebra 2013" 2013/04/10.
- Update the page for "Linear Algebra 2012" 2012/04/08.
- Add page for course "Linear Algebra" 2011/05/08.
- Homepage opened. 2011/03/10.
First created on 2011/03/10.